About Me

My photo
I believe that my purpose on this planet is to raise the collective human consciousness and to urge humanity towards maturation. The way in which I live my life informs my approach to making art. For me, the subjects and mediums vary while the process of making maintains a focus on the subconscious flow of energy. I am currently combining installation, performance and video art together in an experimental and collaborative manner. While completing my education as a painting major at Savannah College of Art and Design, I continue to collaborate with my partner Matthew Cooper on our Dreamtime Synastry live art performance. I will also continue to pursue her own direction in making art objects that respond to my growing understanding of energy.

Friday, February 10, 2012

begining of "Dreamtime Synastry" project for Alternative Media Exploration, 2011




No comments:

Post a Comment